Friday, April 6, 2012

Quotes on Sachin Tendulkar!!

  • Matthew Hayden: “I have seen GOD, he Bats at No.4 For India in Tests”
  • Brian Lara: * “Sachin is Genius. I’m mere Mortal. * I want my son to Bat like Sachin.
  • Andy Flower: “There are two kind of batsmen in the World. One Sachin Tendulkar and Two, Rest all others.
  • Navjoth Singh Sidhu: “India me aap Prime Minister ko ek Baar Katghare me khada kar sakte hain..Par Sachin Tendulkar par Ungli nahi utha Sakte ” (In India,you can dock thePrime minister once,but you cannot raise finger on Sachin Tendulkar”) (while Ball TamperingCase on Sachin)
  • Anil Kumble : “I am fortunate that I’ve to bowl at him only in the nets!”
  • Mark Taylor “We did not lose to a team called India…we lost to a man called Sachin” -Mark Taylor, during the test match in Chennai (1997)
  • Andrew Symonds : “To Sachin, the man we all want to be” What Symonds wrote on an aussie t-shirt he autographed specially for Sachin.
  • M. L. Jaisimha : “The more I see of him the more confused I’m getting to which is his best knock.”
  • Hashim Amla : “Nothing bad can happen to us if we’re on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it.”
  • Wasim Akram : “Tuzhe pata hai tune kiska catch chhoda hai?
  • Waqar Younis : “He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also.”
    style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment